Saturday, November 28, 2015

Conflict and Fathers

One of the great experiences I have had with my family is the relationship with my father. I have learned things from him that have helped me so much in my future. One of them is the relationship between conflict and peace. As conflicts arise in family situations, we tend to have something I call a pride war. There is a battle between what the one things opposed to the other. Each others pride gets mixed in with the conflict at hand and no one wins. I know that the bigger concern however, is whats right not who.

Through all the conflict and crisises in my life, my father has always been there for me and our family. He has always been a great example to me by doing the best things for my family even if it is a big sacrifice for him. As being a role model is not a simple or easy task. In the way that fathers treat other people, spend their time and money, and handle the joys and stresses of life, they provide a template of living for their children that often proves critical in guiding the behavior of their children, for better or worse.

As we come together with family, I am so blessed to have a great family that can always learn from the mistakes of our past through coping through our conflicts in life our family is greatly blessed my a strong father and Father in Heaven.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment